We are a privately owned and operated child care centre, whose commitment is to the care, development and education of young children.
Our aim is to provide child care environments that ensure the highest quality care and education from birth to 6 years through the participation of parents, the community and professional qualified teachers and caregivers.
We are committed to the highest quality developmental and educational programs through:
- Meeting individual needs
- Critical reflection
- Consistency and effectiveness
- Innovation and responsiveness to community needs and educational trends
- Value for family's investment
- Resource and cost effectiveness
Early childhood professional scaffold learning and development by immersing children in a rich and integrated range of experiences involving:
- Appropriate language
- A variety of music
- Logical and mathematical reasoning
- Spatial and visual dimensions
- Skilful movement
- Feedback which informs self-concept and builds esteem
- Quality interpersonal relationships
We provide for the development of each person:
- intellectually, and
- physically, through a supportive learning environment where a sense of wonder and striving for excellence are valued.
While we recognise and accept our role in the overall development of your child, we welcome parents to participate in the activities of our Centre as we support and encourage family involvement in the education of their child. Through this, we express our strong commitment to parents who have entrusted Childcare Management Group (CMG) with sharing the responsibility for the growth and development of their children.