WeÂ haveÂ a commitment to superior educational and developmental programs through:
- Critical reflection
- Resources as well as cost effective solutions
- Effectiveness along with consistency
- Meeting the individual needs of each child
- Responsiveness and innovation to educational uptrends and the needs of the community
- Value is placed on the investment placed by each family
Development and early childhood learning is made possible by involving the children in integrated and rich experiences that involve the following:
- Interpersonal relationships
- The appropriate language
- Skillful movements
- A variety in music
- Visual and spatial dimensions
- Mathematical and logical reasoning
- Feedback that builds esteem and informs on self-concept
This center offers the following for each child in association with development:
- Physically that is made possible through a learning environment that is highly supportive
Preschool Class Environments
There are a number of different ways that children learn. You can see children learning through interaction, observation, real-life experiences and play time. Active learning during play time is a central component of the preschool program. It’s an absolutely fundamental medium that allows young children to learn, and it’s central to any preschool curriculum that’s going to be effective. It’s a natural activity for the children, which they use to increase their understanding of the world around them.
Any effective child careÂ program (like the one here at Early Education CentresÂ Brisbane) is planned to allow each child to explore their own interests and needs, as well as foster the development of a number of attitudes, skills, and abilities, all of which will assist in their educational development. The most effective preschool programs remain flexible, challenging, integrated, and open ended. This permits teachers and children to have the choice of engaging with a variety of different integrated play experiences.
Foundation Learning Areas:
- Sense of self and others
- Social living and learning
- Health and physical understanding
- Understanding environments
- Cultural understanding
When it comes right down to it, the only truly effective preschool is a preschool that allows children to grow and learn at their own pace. Many preschool curriculums attempt to railroad children into learning in a specific way, only to find that they do nothing but stunt a child’s educational growth.
The most effective preschools avoid that. Instead, they focus on allowing the children to learn and grow at their own pace. This means that a child is more likely to retain information, because it wasn’t simply force fed to them. Instead, they explored and understood it in a way that their own brain was ready to handle.
So make certain that a children’s play experiences are open ended, to allow them to explore the world in a way that makes sense for them. It’s the only way to properly learn, when one is a child.